Thursday, January 13, 2011

New animations to start off the new year! :)


Something new to start up this year!
Aaannd my ninja is back! Here's more action from him!


Ok, the first clip is my throwing sack assignment, where we are assigned to make one of our characters or any characters toss the sack with our knowledge on gravity. I chose my ninja trying to pull up the sack, but failed in the end and he fell down.

The second clip is my final for my animation class. I procrastinated till the end, which is why it's incomplete, but i've tried my best! :) The given prompt of our final (15 seconds) is that our character is told that s/he cannot open this door, so we have to draw a reaction to that. lol (you can see what ive drawn)


Anyways, hope y'all enjoy this and peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment