Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Polyphasic Sleep

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphasic_sleep

I'm trying to experience this new sleeping pattern for myself,  hoping it will make me finish my works more rather than goofing off and realized it's bed time.

I'm trying the Everyman Polyphasic sleep schedule, where your core sleep time is only 3 hours long, and then you take three 20 mins naps for the rest of the day. Yes, every five hours, i get 20 mins nap.

I tried this today, and I already have 2 naps today.

At first, I was really tired and was like a zombie, literally. And today's drawing class did not help at all lol But i manage to concentrate on my project today.

But for most of the day, I was sleeping (no dur) but supposedly once I adapt this sleeping schedule, I will have 4 extra hours of time compare to usual 8 hours sleep schedule people.

So I'm hyped up.

Yes, this might not be the best thing for me right now b/c midterm next week, BUT, i want to experiment this one out, so I get more hours of work and life XD

ganbare to myself D:

3 comments:

  1. NO. Go back to your normal sleeping pattern. Three hours is not enough for you to get your super-deep REM or wtv sleep that you need to be truly refreshed and bright eyed and bushy tailed. Naps just make you groggy. SLEEP PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This is your wise junior tell you this, so do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that you SHOULD NOT DO THIS.

    Don't make us worry about you. D:

    Anyways, only those weird ancient warriors from the past do this kind of sleeping thing...where they get 20 minute naps throughout the day and have the ability to come out of deep sleep automatically. It's cool. But. It's not good for college-students! D:

    SLEEP. I COMMAND THEE, MY LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D8 everyone is hating this sleeping style XD
    Well, this is just an experiment, >.>'''''

    ReplyDelete